Saturday, March 31, 2012

For those you do not see this cute face every day!!


I finally got around to uploading the pictures from my camera while Brian was at Priesthoodsession tonight because I did not want to do all the many other things I needed to do. Anyway I figured that a lot of you may be missing this cute boy. Here are so pictures of our latest adventures. As you can tell from the pictures he is very active.

This is our new bike trailer. When we got it, it was 80 degrees outside and since we got it home it has been raining so we have not got to use it yet. Jayden likes just pushing it around the house.
West Branch State Park evening stroll to see the sunset on the lake. It was a great trip.

Jayden insist on feeding himself everyday every meal. Lets just say we have a lot more laundry to do now, but he is pretty good at it.
Did I mention that Jayden is a nerd!! He loves it outside and loves getting dirty.





1 comment:

  1. I love the shirt that says, "Smart like Dad." So, cute. The bike trailer looks like lots of fun. We just got ours out and went for a bike ride yesterday. Bridget's old enough we were able to take her too! Your movies were both awesome, especially the bubbles. Jackie was next to me, repeating, "I want to watch another one," over and over, like a broken record. So, post more for Jackie when you get a chance! I told her I requested more and she said, "Thank you. Thank you," and left to go read stories ... :)

    ReplyDelete